How to extend the functionality of your Zendesk
written on 2016-03-22 09:43:04 by Julia Dick
You might have been in a situation in which the basic functions of your Zendesk not have been enough. In such case you can easily extend the functionality of your Zendesk. The following blogpost shows how this works.
It is no big deal to extend the functionality of your Zendesk. You can do that with Zendesk extensions.
What are extensions and how do they work?
Additional usage of extensions in Zendesk:
Furthermore it is also possible to enable integrations with cloud-based software applications and services such as for example:
But remember: Extensions are useful tools that can be used very easily, but they can only be configured by agents with administrator permissions.
Most popular posts
- Kundensupport mit Outlook: Möglichkeiten, Grenzen und Alternativen
- 15 Zendesk Shortcuts that lighten your daily workflow
- So viel kostet ein Helpdesk Ticketsystem
- How to personalize your Help Center in Zendesk
- The difference between agents, advisors and administrators in Zendesk
- How to work with Zendesk channels
- The „here is who we are“ post
Most recent posts
- How to make your Zendesk website more accessible
- Customer service developments
- Everything about Zendesk views
- The difference between organizations and groups in your Zendesk
- How to improve your performance at work with replygo
- How to extend the functionality of your Zendesk
- It is all about customers