The story of the forgotten Zendesk ticket
written on 2015-11-03 08:34:14 by Julia Dick
Have you ever forgotten an „on-hold“ ticket on Zendesk? I am sure you did. In this case I am going to show you how to avoid this in future by setting a ticket reminder. This is very simple and brings you advantages in your daily work routine.
I guess everyone who uses Zendesk knows the „on-hold“ function for tickets and the drama of forgetting important ones, that you have held on some days before. Forgetting a ticket can quickly bring you into big trouble. But by setting a ticket reminder this problem now belongs to the past. Here is how it works:
1. The first step is to create a ticket field and to name it a suitable. You can give it for example the simple name „Memory“.
2. Step two is to generate an automation. Name it for example „Memory tab“. Unfortunately it is not possible to set an automation to zero days. Your reminder date has to be at least one day.
3. At least you have to deal with the requirement to nullify the conditions of your automation. This requires a trigger, which fires when a ticket is updated. If it is a present date then add the automation „Memory tab“.
4. Now you can try it by creating a new ticket with a reminder of birthday, that you do not want to forget.
So the story of the forgotten ticket turns out well and if still someone forgets to set a ticket reminder on Zendesk, I am sure the forgotten ticket lives happily even after.
Most popular posts
- 15 Zendesk Shortcuts that lighten your daily workflow
- Kundensupport mit Outlook: Möglichkeiten, Grenzen und Alternativen
- So viel kostet ein Helpdesk Ticketsystem
- How to personalize your Help Center in Zendesk
- The difference between agents, advisors and administrators in Zendesk
- How to work with Zendesk channels
- The „here is who we are“ post
Most recent posts
- How to make your Zendesk website more accessible
- Customer service developments
- Everything about Zendesk views
- The difference between organizations and groups in your Zendesk
- How to improve your performance at work with replygo
- How to extend the functionality of your Zendesk
- It is all about customers