The „here is who we are“ post
written on 2015-10-27 11:30:34 by Julia Dick
You always wanted to know who the people behind replygo are? Here is your chance to find it out.
A typical „About Us“ page contains a company description and shows what the concern´s functions are. In the following post we want to introduce our self to give you a deeper insight in replygo and that is how the team of replygo is put together:
He is the Co-Founder of replygo. His main job is to coordinate the company’s missions and he is the one who communicates most with our customers. Before founding replygo Michael Scharf worked for SAP Deutschland AG & Co. KG as a consultant. He has working experience in different positions and industries such as T-Online and BMW. Michael Scharf has a degree in computer science with business administration at TU Darmstadt.
He is one of the founder members and responsible for the software development and the user interface. His work also includes customer service and sales. Before founding replygo Kristijan Madunić worked as a software and web developer. He has excellent experiences in the fields of text processing and machine learning. Kristijan Madunić has studied information science at the Technical University of Darmstadt in Germany with additional topics of IT-Management.
At replygo Jens Haase is responsible for the software development especially in natural language processing and data mining. He has a master degree in computer science at TU Darmstadt. Before working for replygo Jens Haase gained practical experiences at SAP Research and further companies.
He is the Software Developer of replygo and MSc. student of Distributed Software system group in TU Darmstadt. Hamid Elmi has been working on different client platforms of replygo in order to enable expand its usage. At the moment he is working from Paris.
She is the Marketing Director of replygo and is responsible for the social media networks. She writes the article for the replygo blog and represents the company on platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Xing and Pinterest.
As the team of replygo our goal is it to help you answer your emails more quickly by using automatically generated answer suggestions. In our explanatory videos you can see how effective it is to work with replygo. If you have further questions or want to test replygo do not be shy to contact us. Because now as you know who we are, we want to get to know you!
Most popular posts
- Kundensupport mit Outlook: Möglichkeiten, Grenzen und Alternativen
- 15 Zendesk Shortcuts that lighten your daily workflow
- So viel kostet ein Helpdesk Ticketsystem
- How to personalize your Help Center in Zendesk
- The difference between agents, advisors and administrators in Zendesk
- How to work with Zendesk channels
- The „here is who we are“ post
Most recent posts
- How to make your Zendesk website more accessible
- Customer service developments
- Everything about Zendesk views
- The difference between organizations and groups in your Zendesk
- How to improve your performance at work with replygo
- How to extend the functionality of your Zendesk
- It is all about customers